Anyway am a lawyer !

 If you step into my store, I won't judge you from the appeal. My job is to serve you and entertain you. Everybody is equal. Doesn't matter what kind of your professional is, you are my client. That's it! Even if you are just a housewife either, I still respect you! Mommy should get high respect! salute 




I still remember 1 accident, that totally gave me a head scratch. Our items are locked with a sensor, so every time you passed through our entrance without removing it the whole mall will hear the alarm.



1 day a lady came to our store and complained about the sensor haven't been removed and exchanged for the wrong size that my colleague has given to her. Well, as usual, I humbly apologize and admit the mistake and do remove the sensor, and do the exchange. However, our exchange rules are :
a)Not worn yet
b)Do not wash 
c)Receipt 
d) Do not remove that tag

And the lady already removes the tag and didn't bring a receipt as she claim her maid did remove the tag and she have no idea where the receipt is. As I mention is all our fault, so we make it convenient for both of us. After everything is done, we handle the item to her with a pleasant smile, suddenly she said 
"Anyway, am a lawyer " 


Ok as I say this accident gave me a head scratch right? First how come our sensors didn't detect them while she step out of our store? Secondly ......if she is a lawyer so what? If you are the queen I still treat you exactly like others...customer still customer 




Comments

Popular Posts