Common Sense Please

 I work at a place where mostly my customer are ladies, smart and successful, No doubt! I'm so happy to serve these ladies as they are polite, funny, and friendly. However, some of them are not as I was expecting, less common sense! One day my colleague is pregnant for the first time, We are so excited when she makes an announcement of her pregnancy. As a friend, my team and even my manager are having high common sense with her. We do not allow her to walk much, carry the heavy thing, make sure she wore flat shoes and put her in early lunchtime. 


Every time she felt tired, we always offer her a seat or rest for a while. One day I wasn't in the store as my schedule that day is the afternoon shift, my colleague was 7 months pregnant at that time, and can see her baby bump clearly in a knitted black dress. She was alone at the store at that time. 


When I walk through my store I saw her lift a very heavy mannequin, as this customer want to give try shoes the last and only piece left that we put on a mannequin as display items. I rush into the store and hold the mannequin for her, and ask her why she carries the mannequin? She told me the customer want to give it a try, and she told her the new one was out of stock but only left the display unit. But she insists wants to give it the try then according to my colleague.  I turn my head and saw she had already tried a few shoes

 the 

I do believe she can clearly see my colleague is pregnant! She woman of course also has very high common sense! Suddenly I remembered a men customer want to buy a handbag for his mother and my colleague had to get a chair to reach the bag. Saw that situation that guy offered to take bag the to consider herself! Vice Versa!  


 
I do disappointed with what was happening, I told my colleagues next time and just said the stock she wants is not available, I rather lost sales than harm the baby! I know some of you will say, that our job to fulfill the requirements, but are you going to be responsibilities anything possible to happen to her and the baby? No right? so please put common sense first, we are living n this world together. Anyway, that lady didn't purchase anything from our store, poor my colleagues




 





Comments

Popular Posts