Shift to shit !

 Pardon my words, Anyway, as everyone is aware, there are two shifts in the retail line timetable.

There are two shifts every day, with one-off day per week. In order to treat everyone equally, we aim to balance our shift. Some of us like to leave home sooner, while others dislike getting up in the morning.


Being equal is difficult if your team won't work together, let's face it! Sometimes we have to take into account the person with a family or kids. At times, we must take into account the fact that certain staff members do not yet have families.


That is the reason I stated that it is challenging to be equal and that everyone must be willing to compromise. Due to personal circumstances, I occasionally have to cover my teammate's shift, however, I occasionally feel underappreciated! And continue to bear the responsibility for being unfair.
 SHIT!



As bachelors, they also have separate lives, and I sometimes can't hold it against the employees when they do not consider adjusting a timetable to accommodate married personnel. Neither the married person nor the single mother because they both have families to care for.! ( My salute to them!) As a result, I always... I keep stating that I can't do anything because it's the company policy to maintain everyone's fair status. This is the retail world. You were aware of your everyday routine when you initially applied for this job, correct?




Comments

Popular Posts